Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Please RSVP

If you can come to the play reading this weekend, please let us know. As of right now we are expecting about a dozen people. The house where we're meeting could probably hold double that, perhaps more. However, as with any "party" we need to know how many to plan for. If you don't know if you can come for sure, tell us you're coming: better too many snacks than not enough.

Just send us a comment. Give us your first name and the number of people who will be coming with you. Thanks.

1 comment:

Candace N said...

Hi Bill,

This is exciting stuff! I would like to come on Sunday, though I don't plan to bring anyone else. I'll let you know if that changes. Oh, my name is Candace. Please drop me an email at candacenicole.chaney@gmail.com sometime -- I'm interested in asking you a few questions. Thanks!